The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Vespolar on Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Now just get 91 RC and you will be set for all diaries for RC!

$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Legna on Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:21 pm

@Vespolar wrote:Now just get 91 RC and you will be set for all diaries for RC!

...no
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespolar on Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:30 pm

@Legna wrote:

...no

Awww why not! also, what RL option is it for your hp to be like that

$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Megnificent on Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Congrats on 2k total level Legna!
Megnificent
Megnificent
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:35 pm

@Vespolar wrote:
@Legna wrote:

...no

Awww why not! also, what RL option is it for your hp to be like that

GOTTA FISH Smile

If you're talking about the HP/Prayer bars, it should be a toggle option titled "Status Bars" in RL. If you use traditional inventory, HP/Prayer are on one side, and if you use the collapsable inventory, they'll be next to each other.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:35 pm

@Megnificent wrote:Congrats on 2k total level Legna!

thank ya <3
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:16 am

Totally forgot you exist!!!

Just kidding of course, how could I forget my favorite afker?

Congrats on the great progress man!
eoinc
eoinc
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:01 am

Song of Elves complete! QP Cape achieved (again)! I finished the final boss with 11 HP and no Brews/Food left. The closest boss fight in my 15ish year RS career. Prifddinas is beautiful.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 2019-015

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Megnificent on Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:08 am

Congrats on completely Song of The Elves!!! now I'm really nervous about doing that quest with how tough that boss fight sounds Surprised
Megnificent
Megnificent
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:22 pm

@Megnificent wrote:Congrats on completely Song of The Elves!!! now I'm really nervous about doing that quest with how tough that boss fight sounds Surprised

I may have done it incorrectly. I brought straight brews/restores w/ a mage pot or 2. I think tick eating is probably a better option than spamming brews once you're hit for 97% of your HP. Also, having Blood barrage/blitz is a common method I didn't use. Heard that makes the fight quite easy.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Long-time, no update! Just broke top 1,000 on the fishing leaderboard. Still 2000 total, so only been fishing since last round of updates. About 12m xp gained in fishing since last fishing screenshot.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Captur10

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:49 am

Already told you in chat, but well done, Legna Smile. That's quite the accomplishment!
Syllabic
Syllabic
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum