+2
Alerio
Saynara
6 posters

Go down

Warding Discussion - Your opinion Empty Warding Discussion - Your opinion

Post by Saynara Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:37 am

Okay so I'm interested in your takes. Personally for me;

I'm in for new content (not pure max lvl/endgame content) so I am very excited! I stopped playing RS back in the day with summoning which I enjoyed if I remember, and I hear great things about Dungeoneering in RS3 aswel which I never tried.

So, what do you think? What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay and why? Very Happy
Saynara
Saynara

Back to top Go down

Warding Discussion - Your opinion Empty Re: Warding Discussion - Your opinion

Post by Alerio Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:40 am

I very much like the idea of a new skill and dont mind that at all. Osrs needs updates in order to stay relevant and make sure people dont burn out. Warding also seems to fit very nice with the idea of completing the combat triangle.
With that being said, I dont like new metas or new bis stuff being introduced so frequently (and i know this is the constant battle for jagex dead content vs. bis), but something like wards would change the way we do combat and just another add-on to bring on your pvm adventures, which I am against (idk if there has been an update to this, this was the last thing i read tho).
For my sake, they could introduce something as similiar and as simple as firemaking - logs and tinderboxes, and I would still do the skill Very Happy
#DungeoneeringWasTheBestSkillInRsHistory
Alerio
Alerio

Warding Discussion - Your opinion 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Axolotl Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:59 pm

im a bit neutral on warding, im all for a new skill but im not super excited about warding. #whynotdungeoneering

Warding Discussion - Your opinion NuD0cpJ

Jad

Back to top Go down

Post by runtellthat4 Wed May 01, 2019 12:04 am

Dungeoneering was an absolute challenge when it was 1st introduced,then jagex got pretty and screwed it up..items were stacked,keys were held separate,and last I seen could save 5 different outfits..the challenge was gone and it was simplified and became a joke.
RS3 added a couple new skills divination and invention which are a joke.
Osrs as 2007 version is almost obsolete with the addition of kourand...and nightmare zone.
Adding a skill that doesnt fit just to add new content only hurts the game..Game has already become so AFK it seems most players are playing multiple accts at same time.
The continued addition of new BIS items just makes it difficult for true newer players.much like what happened to RS3.
runtellthat4

Warding Discussion - Your opinion Eoezals

Back to top Go down

Post by Elcap Wed May 01, 2019 8:33 am

For me I find it hard to grasp the concept of a new skill entering the game, I played back when summoning got introduced and felt like it made the game way easier and wasn't all that necessary.
I don't see why we need it to be honest, maybe that's because I'm not maxed and have plenty to do? Is it only going to benefit the highest level players only? I don't think I will vote for it but also I'm not sure I would vote against it.
Elcap
Elcap

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimikyutie Tue May 28, 2019 2:12 pm

My opinion, as of now, is this:

It seems like it will fill a much-needed void when it comes to mage armors. But until I see ALL the details mapped out in front of me, including all of the skill's mechanics and how it will be trained, I won't be passing judgment.

Currently, we have a lot of speculation based on vague answers given in a Q and A that JaGeX held regarding the skill. That's a lot of heresy and misinformation filtered through the playerbase. Until we have concrete answers and information, I won't be giving a verdict.

I love the concept. I love the idea of the skill and the info that's been presented thus far, but I need a lot more before I give support. <3

Warding Discussion - Your opinion M38wJkj

Back to top Go down