I wish I could express my thanks better than this...

+5
elemntsk8ter
noelemahc
ladybird2
Colpo
Saynara
9 posters

Go down

I wish I could express my thanks better than this... Empty I wish I could express my thanks better than this...

Post by Saynara Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:32 am

Okay so first of all, I like each and everyone of you magnificent people in here but I have to give special shoutouts here...

Colpo - For being my friend, never getting sick of my stupid questions and taking the time and effort to help me every time, even when I've been away a few months
Ladybird - For keeping the chat in check and being a great conversationalist
HPLovecraft - For asking great counterquestions to any questions and being hilarious any day of the week
Goats - For lack of a reason not to mention, He's the Greatest Of All Time now right? Or does he just like goats...?
Steveagogoo - Whom I miss dearly, haven't seen them in a while, but was the greatest secret santa I could hope for!

And not to forget!

Dr Bing - For showing this reddit pleb how exactly a real forum works while keeping up with my incompetence.

Thank you all, may our friendship be endless like the grind we continue <3

Lots of love, Benenes - Dan
Saynara
Saynara

Back to top Go down

I wish I could express my thanks better than this... Empty Re: I wish I could express my thanks better than this...

Post by Colpo Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:41 am

Awwww Bene, I'm so glad to have you around! You're always a delightful addition and I'm glad to help and answer any questions.

Love ya, boo. Razz
Colpo
Colpo

I wish I could express my thanks better than this... YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

I wish I could express my thanks better than this... Empty Re: I wish I could express my thanks better than this...

Post by ladybird2 Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:15 am

Oooh thank you for giving me a mention, in that great selection of worthy clan mates, glad to have you around Smile
ladybird2

I wish I could express my thanks better than this... NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by noelemahc Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:25 pm

i always love reading this section of the forum, it shows the little things are all noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:32 pm

This makes me happy, even if I'm not as active as I once was. You people are awesome.
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

I wish I could express my thanks better than this... YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:02 pm

Thanks for taking the time to shoutout our great clannies Dan!
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Always enjoy seeing the way the clan reaches people and can brighten their day, glad you took the time to shout them out, love to see it Smile

I wish I could express my thanks better than this... 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Always good to see appreciation for Clan members, thanks Benenes Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by HPLove Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:02 am

Hey, thanks for mentioning me. Not quite sure which of my remarks stuck with you but I'll gladly take the compliment. Cheers and cya around
HPLove
HPLove

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum