Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies

+4
Bing
runtellthat4
Shh Gg | Small Pulley
Bodjery
8 posters

Go down

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies Empty Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies

Post by Bodjery Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:18 am

Thanks for all the support recieved after being hacked!
Thanks Chemtrol, Ma Dood, Just Dean, and many others that helped me with either gps or items!!!
I love you all !

This is the best spportive clan I will ever find!!
After being hacked many clannies not only donated items to me, but also all your support was very , but very important.

After that sad event, I almost left the game, but your kind words, your support ...kept me there. I knew that if I left a very important space in my days would be empty, as I am fond of this clan and it's members.

Good days to all of you, and again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Bodjery
Bodjery

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies Empty Re: Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:27 am

Sorry to hear you were hacked Bod but glad you were able to get support and encouragement from the clan . Happy people are able to help you any way possible and that you decided to stay with the game Smile see you around

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies Empty Re: Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies

Post by runtellthat4 Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:20 am

It is heartfelt stories like yours that have helped the core of this clan to stay intact. in many ways like our founder envisioned a little family to call our home away from home.
runtellthat4

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies Eoezals

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:22 pm

So sorry to hear you were hacked Bod, but I am very glad to hear you received help from the clan! I am happy you did not leave the game. Have you set up authenticator?
Bing

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:08 pm

Happy Easter Clannies Smile I love to be in this biggg family Smile Smile
Bodjery
Bodjery

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:09 am

Hey Bodj, glad people have helped you out.

Please make sure your account is now secure by changing your password, setting up an authenticator, changing your email password and running a virus scan.

Ask Three Dog/Bear for more info Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:17 pm

Sorry to hear you were hacked Bod, I vaguely remember seeing people trying to sort out security with you, and didn't step in, whilst it was going on. My fault that I didn't follow up once you were safe and sound, and how great to hear that others did, and that sort of response has kept you in game. You are one of the nicest people I've ever met on Runescape, your loss would have very much been our loss if that incident had driven you away, well done to all that stepped up.
HAPPY EASTER to you too albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:53 pm

sorry again about the terrible news, but great to hear you'll b sticking around. lemme know if u ever need anything bod!Smile
Chemtrol

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Glad you stuck around Bod! =]
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Thanks to a lovely clan, and many clannies 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Wed May 01, 2019 6:15 pm

Aww, how nice of all of you! Happy Worker's day for the ones who cellebrate it today! Hugs from Granny Bod!
Bodjery
Bodjery

Back to top Go down