Can I do it?

2 posters

Go down

Can I do it? Empty Can I do it?

Post by Elcap Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:09 am

Hey guys,

Going to set myself a little target of 100 Chambers of Xeric! I've currently got around a month till I head off for the summer so there's plenty of time for it.

I'm hoping to make good progress on learning mechanics and of course not dying lol!
Current KC is 6. My points have been terrible but that will improve in time. I'll regularly update my loot and kc to monitor my progress tongue
Can I do it? Chambe10
Can I do it? Chambe11
Can I do it? Chambe12
Elcap
Elcap

Back to top Go down

Can I do it? Empty Re: Can I do it?

Post by Elcap Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:11 am

Can I do it? Chambe15
Can I do it? Chambe13
Can I do it? Chambe14
Elcap
Elcap

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:51 am

Teleports crystals and lightnings. That is always going to be the order of specials. So if a teleport happened, crystals are coming. Keep an eye out. That helped me in the beginning. Focus on staying alive instead of dps.

Orbs that come at you, look at the chat and focus on the colour of the text. Red - Pray melee. Green - Pray range. Purple - Pray mage. Set up and Use F keys to switch between invent and prayer tab. Don't use arrow keys to change camera angle, use mouse scroll button for that. Your left hand should be on F1 F2 F3 so you can switch between invent and pray tab. And keep practicing.

You should take 0 damage from falling crystals during the break phases. Watch the shadows and step two tiles away. I would also recommend putting in a few nmz sessions to get your stats up.
Autocrat
Autocrat

Can I do it? IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Elcap Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:59 am

Thanks for the tips Auto! I'll take note of those things!

I'm gradually working on the stats with slayer currently but I may put a few nmz sessions in.
Elcap
Elcap

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum