Intro: Blonde Jesus

4 posters

Go down

Intro: Blonde Jesus Empty Intro: Blonde Jesus

Post by KushDaddyMaster Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:16 pm

What's good my guys and gals! My osrs username is Blonde Jesus, it was a nickname I got at a party once for having long blonde hair and it just stuck. tongue I love farming, I basically live at the farm guild on world 313 but I'm getting closer and closer to 99 so I probably won't be there as much in a few weeks. I am a server and I'm getting my bachelors degree in business but I'm taking Human Resource classes and really enjoying it so I might make HR a career. After I get 99 farming idk what I'm going to do in rs lol maybe elite diary but I'm pretty far from that goal. Always have my private to open so feel free to add me, I love to type and do it pretty fast sometimes Rolling Eyes Been in the cc for a few months and I really like the community here! Sometimes I can come across as an asshole because of the words I use and my personality but I don't mean it personally or honestly at all I just use the wrong words and they get misconstrued Shocked but I like everybody and don't have any problems with anybody irl or in-game, Happy Scaping! lol!
KushDaddyMaster
KushDaddyMaster

Back to top Go down

Intro: Blonde Jesus Empty Re: Intro: Blonde Jesus

Post by Bing Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:47 am

Welcome to the offsite Blonde, have certainly seen you active in the cc in the last month - glad you you decided to register here and get your smiley. Great intro Smile
Bing

Intro: Blonde Jesus NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:58 am

Welcome to the offsite Blonde, good luck on 99 Farming, diaries, and your degree ! Keep us posted on your goals and see you around Smile

Intro: Blonde Jesus 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:48 am

Welcome to the offsite mate, always glad to see another official member.

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Intro: Blonde Jesus OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down