Greetings, I'm Faerath!

4 posters

Go down

Greetings, I'm Faerath! Empty Greetings, I'm Faerath!

Post by Faerath Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi all!

I'm a longtime MMO player looking to finally get involved in the Runescape Community. I have a long history of MMO gaming beginning in Runescape back in '06,transitioning to GW1 and then to WoW. I have played GW2, FFXIV, etc. intermittently but my primary game up until recently was Eve. As a software dev, I enjoy working with data and OSRS is no exception. I love building complex spreadsheets and optimizing tasks and profit, as well as playing the market. Additionally, I contribute to the Runelite on github.

I came back to OSRS about 3 months ago, and have recently reached base 80 stats with the goal of recieving my quest cape. Currently I am 250 qp in, but am grinding towards the farming and hunting reqs which make me want to pull my hair out. Just looking to chat while I pursue my QP and higher level PVM goals!

Cyall in-game
Faerath
Faerath

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I'm Faerath! Empty Re: Greetings, I'm Faerath!

Post by Bear Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Hey Faerath, welcome to the clan and the offsite! I'm a lowly InfoSec analyst but I've been meaning to start working on more languages and branch out in that direction.

Good luck with your quest cape, looks like you're nearly there. Farming and hunting, well, I'm not their biggest fan so I can't comment there. But good luck to your hairline, hoping it's still intact by the time you finish!

Also be sure to post your in-game name -> here <- to get a Smiley rank in the cc! Otherwise feel free to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Greetings, I'm Faerath! OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:36 am

Welcome mate! Early congrats on the quest cape - very close Smile
Bing

Greetings, I'm Faerath! NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Faerath Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:39 am

It feels so far away as the only thing stopping me is the 60 hunter grind Razz

A skill I have to admit I am not fond of
Faerath
Faerath

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:00 am

Welcome, I hope you are doing hourly birdhouses, even I manage a few trips a session. Once you get to herbiboars I found it a nice way to train hunter, but I'm a non efficient player, and have base 40's at the moment because I don't do rc. You are well on the way to you goals, hold on to your hair and get that quest cape, see you in game, and ready to gratz you when you get your cape/s.
ladybird2

Greetings, I'm Faerath! NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum