clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days

3 posters

Go down

clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days Empty clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days

Post by chicken chen Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:36 pm

maybe we should have a clan event where we all use the wilderness chaos altar to bury bones. some of us would sign up to be 'bodyguards' for the ones training prayer, and pilejump on any pkers from outside the clan. if you're able to use chaos altar without being harassed, you can save 50% of your bones, which actually calculates to being able to 'bury' each bone twice on average (since it calculates 50% save chance on the saved bone and so on).

what do you guys think? i think it would actually be really fun but also beneficial to clan members!
chicken chen
chicken chen

Back to top Go down

clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days Empty Re: clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days

Post by KingNightfury Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:45 pm

Oh man! We did this a couple of times before and the gains were amazing! Just needs to be done right cause once the pk groups get a hold of us they keep coming lol, so it’s definitely a short event! But I’d be so down for it again! It was great Xp and u save a hecking ton on gp!
KingNightfury

clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days Empty Re: clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days

Post by ladybird2 Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

sounds like you know how to run such an event Smile and I'm sure it would be attractive for the gains, if enough took part Smile looking at you Star Smile
ladybird2

clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by chicken chen Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 pm

we're not strong enough to fight off the pkers? D:

what if we hopped worlds all at the same time?
chicken chen
chicken chen

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:14 pm

depends how many take part, if it is made into an 'event'.
ladybird2

clan event suggestion: wildy chaos altar bone bury days NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by chicken chen Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:18 pm

can we make it into an event? : )))))))
chicken chen
chicken chen

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:26 am

I think if we make this an event we’d have to hire a security detail haha. It could work we just have to keep it on the hush hush and maybe hop around ever so often in order to avoid clans, idk tbh lol. Like I said before, once a pk clan gets a hold of us that’s event over basically
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:27 am

ladybird2 wrote:sounds like you know how to run such an event Smile and I'm sure it would be attractive for the gains, if enough took part Smile  looking at you Star Smile
maybe a lil haha, still a lot to consider to be able to make this a smooth running event, a lot of planning to be done.
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down