Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D Empty Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D

Post by Mimikyutie Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:12 pm

Good evening everyone! After lurking the OSRS Advice clan chat for numerous months, I decided it was time to pull the trigger and come create an account here!

To get started: I have been playing Runescape since the tail end of 2001. I lived through some pretty infamous times in this game's life cycle, including the Falador Massacre, the trade restrictions, removal of the Wilderness and Duel Arena, the resurgence of trading, and of course...Evolution of Combat.

Like many other people, I was severely soured by EoC and turned a cold, hard shoulder to Runescape shortly after it headed in its new direction. When OSRS was inevitably announced, I decided to reroll a toon with my brother when he begged me to play once again with him. So I did and the rest is history.

I am a 30-something Kindergarten teacher who plays this game in my downtime. I am happily married with two kids and love to play with my friends, family, and wife, who also plays this game with us too! Between my career, my family, and this game, I don't need for much else!

When I started playing OSRS heavily again (thanks, mobile release!), I tried my hand at several different CCs, but couldn't find one that I really liked. I wanted a CC that was friendly, helpful, and above all else, not toxic. When I discovered OSRS Advice, I honestly felt I had found everything I was looking for!

I am happy to post a thread and get to know this community better! I am also happy to assist in any way I can, so if there is anything I can do to help, please feel free to ask! Very Happy

Outside of this game, some of my hobbies include yoyoing, speedcubing (Rubik's cube and other twisty puzzles), playing ukulele, and various other video game interests!
Mimikyutie
Mimikyutie

Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D M38wJkj

Back to top Go down

Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D Empty Re: Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D

Post by Bear Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:56 pm

Hey Mimik, welcome to the offsite finally! Enjoyed having you in the cc, glad to see you here as well now Smile

That's great that your wife plays also - you should tell her about this awesome clan you found Wink My wife was also keen for a short while but ultimately gave up. She's talked about wanting to start up again though so we'll see!

Anyways, glad to have you around once more, feel free to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D Empty Re: Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D

Post by Bing Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Welcome to the clan & offsite~! We're happy to have you here Smile Pretty great you have so many people to play osrs with!
Bing

Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by runtellthat4 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:50 am

It is especially nice to hear so many nice things said about us. It really makes my day.
runtellthat4

Hello! Mimikyutie reporting for duty! :D Eoezals

Back to top Go down

Post by letterbag Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Welcome Mimi! It's great giving an overall background of yourself.

I also came back after the announcement of its mobile release. Looking forward to seeing you around the chat Smile
letterbag
letterbag

Back to top Go down