+2
Bear
letterbag
6 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by letterbag Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:23 am

Hi everyone,

My RS username is @Letterbag and I returned back to playing Old School Runescape just last week.

At the moment, I'm trying to get the hang of everything again after I stopped playing RS almost 10 years ago. Currently skilling to earn some money, primarily via Hunter.

I found the clan through the forums. I've been looking for the right one and I believe I may have. Very Happy
letterbag
letterbag

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Bear Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:40 am

Hey Letterbag! Just saw our recruitment thread bumping efforts have paid off once more!

Glad to see you've made the right clan choice to return to as well Wink Anything you need help with, feel free to reach out or throw it in the clan chat! And good luck with hunter, it's a pretty good money making skill indeed.

Also, make sure to post your in-game name -> here <- for your smiley rank in the cc. I believe we're a bit full on the friends list so it may take a tiny bit but once you get your smiley, you'll have a reserved spot in the clan chat so you won't be automatically booted when we hit 100/100.

Cheers! Smile

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Hello OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:53 am

Welcome to the clan and back to the game after 10 years (!) Letterbag ! Good to see you've found us so quickly . Hunter is a good skill to start with, pure profit there. See you around my private is always on Smile

Hello 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:32 am

Welcome to the clan, have you checked out fossil island , birdhouses and then herbibores once you have the levels.
Bird houses take 2 mins approx. every hour, are a nice diversion, and rewarding, there is a very nice guide on here.You need a simple quest to access the island. Feel free to call out, I don't always know the answers, but we have the cream of the crop in cc..who do Smile
ladybird2

Hello NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alerio Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:04 am

Welcome the the cc mate. Gl on your goals! Smile
Alerio
Alerio

Hello 4068HaS

Back to top Go down