+3
Glock 17s
Bear
Be A Lion
7 posters

Go down

New_beast76 Empty New_beast76

Post by Be A Lion Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Hey guys, I've been in your CC for about a month now honestly randomly having conversations and such. Just recently like a couple days ago my laptop burned out on my and it really sucked but I'm back now.

A little history though. I started playing when I was 14 in 8th grade with a group of friends back in 04. We had no clue what we were doing it took us forever to figure anything out back then as it wasn't so simple to just type a search real quick as well as it was more enjoyable not doing so. Times change and so do people, one by one my buddies quit playing it except for one, we still play together to this day.

Not sure exactly when right now when they did it but when they killed Wilderness PKing I quit for a year and a half then came back. I maxed all my combat stats save prayer and magic. I farmed KQ back then and had a record of 27 d chain drops when they were worth upwards of 20M+. I thoroughly enjoyed playing. I was bored with combat so I slowly started grinding every other skill to 99. I was very proud of my work as I never had time to just play all the time.

So when they killed everyones accounts and moved them to "RS3" I just fell robbed, that's the simplest way I can put it. Years and years went by. Recently had a lot of family problems, this dumb in real life heroin/fentanyl epidemic claimed my older brothers life who was my best friend and I had no idea he even did anything. I can't believe it still..

But anyways, I was playing Dark Souls online and a buddy of mine mentioned he played Runescape and mentioned it came out for mobile, I decided screw it I'd check it out and started an account. Floods of nostalgia instantly came back through my head. I used to be in the Wilderness Guardians most of my RS career and it was very big on PKing and wars with other clans. So far I've loved the community in the OSRS Advice CC and would love to be an actual member and possibly more down the line. This clan seems like one of the best in consideration to actual modest, respect, and overall actually being helpful to people. I'm 100% for every bit of that.

I hope you guys don't get to irritated at the long intro. I sometimes feel like I owe more to my RS friends than IRL ones as it's always seemed as if people here care more, versus IRLers that just do drugs and use you all the time. Anyway, that's me, just the New_beast76.
Be A Lion

New_beast76 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

New_beast76 Empty Re: New_beast76

Post by Bear Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 pm

Hey Beast, glad to see you've chosen us while returning back to oldschool Runescape! I'm a big fan of both Dark Souls and OSRS so I think we'll get along just fine. Also sorry to hear about your brother, I've been in a similar situation before with both my uncles but we weren't nearly as close. You'll be happy to know we avoid even the discussion of such things in the cc so no worries there.

You've already posted in the smiley thread so thanks for letting me save my spiel about posting there Wink

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

New_beast76 OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Glock 17s Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Welcome
Glock 17s
Glock 17s

Back to top Go down

Post by Be A Lion Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:12 am

Thanks to the both of you and I'll make sure to not bring up anything that isn't allowed for sure, I think this clan so far has been very contributive and I can't wait to start actually going on PvM trips with everyone/anyone that wants to go.

Hope to see you both around often! Very Happy
Be A Lion

New_beast76 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Fudgywig Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:02 pm

very nice to meet you buddy i hope you're enjoying yourself
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:53 pm

Hope you've enjoyed your time with us so far, (late) welcome Smile

New_beast76 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:06 am

Welcome mate, I started in 8th grade as well!
& Wilderness Guardians!! Good times.

Are you planning to get Sekiro? Or played Bloodborne?
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

New_beast76 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Fudgywig Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:02 am

Hey newbeast ! pleasure to meet you and welcome to the clan and the offsite,
Please take time to read the rules as this clan is strictly PG! enjoy your stay and make sure to post in the "smiley thread" for a rank in the cc which you are totally welcome to be in ranked or not!
Hopefully see you in game hit me up.
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down

Post by runtellthat4 Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:57 pm

Welcome....
runtellthat4

New_beast76 Eoezals

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum