+2
elemntsk8ter
DexyDeany
6 posters

Go down

DexyDeany Intro Empty DexyDeany Intro

Post by DexyDeany Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been in the cc for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months now, but wanted to get around to introducing myself. I started Runescape back around 2004 but quit once i discovered Maplestory in 2007 because some IRL friends played it in high school and I was basically just playing Runescape alone. No regrets! I met my wife through Maplestory, so it was worth it. Totally assumed she was a dude for a while before we met... Made some failed attempts to rejoin while I was in college but it didn't stick until I found OSRS and i graduated and got a job (And membership!). Not too sure what else to say but i'll just answer the suggested questions.

-Runescape name and achievements: DexyDeany but feel free to shorten it to Dexy or Dean. Only the wife calls me Deany! Just made it across the 1500 total level and full white graceful!

-Current Goals: Long term? Max cape of course, but in the short term I want to start some bossing. I haven't even been to the wildy yet because I don't like pvp, so maybe some of that too.

-Life Outside of Runescape (who has this?!): I have an Electrical Engineering degree and am an Engineer for a large tech company. I'm sure it won't be hard to figure out who I work for if you learn a little more about me, although I don't plan to say it on the forum or in the cc. I have a home studio for recording music and I play guitar, bass, and drums. I am also trying to get into woodworking with hand tools, no power for me!

I'm mostly quiet in the cc because 75% of my playtime is on mobile from the couch while watching TV with the wife. Hope to see some of you around!

This post took me almost an entire Aberrant Spectre task to write out...
DexyDeany
DexyDeany

Back to top Go down

DexyDeany Intro Empty Re: DexyDeany Intro

Post by elemntsk8ter Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:44 pm

Welcome!
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

DexyDeany Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:20 pm

Welcome back to RuneScape and to the clan ! Good luck on bossing, we'll see you around Smile

DexyDeany Intro 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Makemoola Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:26 pm

welcome back to runescape Smile i hope to boss with you one day when i get my stats up. hope 2 see you ingame Smile
Makemoola
Makemoola

DexyDeany Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Welcome (back) Dexy! Glad to have you with us and good luck on your goals Smile

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

DexyDeany Intro OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Fudgywig Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:47 am

Hey dexy ! pleasure to meet you and welcome to the clan and the offsite,
Please take time to read the rules as this clan is strictly PG! enjoy your stay and make sure to post in the "smiley thread" for a rank in the cc which you are totally welcome to be in ranked or not!
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down