People Eater into

4 posters

Go down

People Eater into Empty People Eater into

Post by People Eater Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:23 pm

Hi Folks,

I have been in the CC for about 16 months now but am just now registering on the forum.

So yes, my RSN is People Eater.  I specialize in ranging.  Currently have 96 ranged, compared to my Attack and Strength which are in the low 60s, and my defense which is 70.

I like to PK in the rev caves, either solo or in a group.  I like to kill Revs in the rev caves.  I like to do Slayer (currently 73) and like to learn how to do bosses.
On New Years Eve I managed to do Mage Arena II for the first time, kill Jad for the first time, and kill Zammy in GWD for the first time.  It was a day of firsts!

In real life I am a law clerk for a judge in a very large city in the Midwest.  I go to law school at night.  So my days are essentially 8-5 work, 6-10pm class, weekends=5 hours of studying each day.  So my RS time is quite limited.
But, if you have any legal questions, I can probably answer them!

I used to be pretty good friends with Alpha_Bar but he hasn't been on in months.

Oh and I found out about OSRS Advice from Reddit last year.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: Oh and if you do any OSRS on twitter, I have a twitter account dedicated to my PKing and OSRS adventures! @ppl_eater
People Eater
People Eater

Back to top Go down

People Eater into Empty Re: People Eater into

Post by The_Gamed Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Welcome to the offsite Very Happy
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

People Eater into 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:34 pm

Welcome to the offsite ! It sounds like NYE was a pretty big day for you so congrats on that and good luck in your schooling

People Eater into 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Fudgywig Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:39 am

Hey purple eater!! pleasure to meet you and welcome to the clan and the offsite,
Please take time to read the rules as this clan is strictly PG! enjoy your stay and make sure to post in the "smiley thread" for a rank in the cc which you are totally welcome to be in ranked or not!
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down