Glock 17s

4 posters

Go down

Glock 17s Empty Glock 17s

Post by Glock 17s Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi, i'm Glock 17s, i been playing for a few weeks now. I wanted to find a clan to hang out in/help if i can and do in game activities with. I dont talk a whole bunch but if people ask questions and i knowabout it i will answer it. In the future it looks like i would want to do Barrows and God Wars. My fav skills so far are farming and slayer. I've played other mmos such as final fantasy 11 and final fantasy 14.

My hobbies are videogames and guns. I play overwatch and rainbow six siege on xbox a lot. The guns i own are a Glock 17 and a Ruger AR 556. I know guns are not a comfortable discussion for everyone so i wont discuss them in CC or on forums post, however if anyone has questions about guns or wants to discuss them you can message me in game or on here.

I look forward to the future with the clan
Glock 17s
Glock 17s

Back to top Go down

Glock 17s Empty Re: Glock 17s

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Welcome to the clan and have fun with barrows it's a good early moneymaker. The clan is here to help so if you wanted to do anything ingame just let someone know it's always good to mix it up a little Smile

Glock 17s 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Makemoola Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:40 pm

welcome to the clan m8 Smile hope to see you ingame and the clan will help out everyone is friendly Very Happy
Makemoola
Makemoola

Glock 17s YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fudgywig Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:39 am

Hey glock 17!! pleasure to meet you and welcome to the clan and the offsite,
Please take time to read the rules as this clan is strictly PG! enjoy your stay and make sure to post in the "smiley thread" for a rank in the cc which you are totally welcome to be in ranked or not!
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum