Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3

4 posters

Go down

Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3 Empty Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3

Post by Saynara Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:48 am

Hi guys, I love you

Came across the CC on reddit after getting hooked again by OSRS mobile. The nostalgia got me, now I'm back after 11 years!

About my account
Currently building a skiller/one defence PK'er since I never got to do any of those things back in the day (too young, just random training was all I did, never was a member either!)
Not very interested in end level PVE (Hence 1 defense) but interested in every form of PVE which is available to a 1 defense pure.

I read alot about the PKing mindset but I wish to remain vigilant not to become a so called... "ass". (pardon my French).

I'm relatively new in the scene, I have been away for 11 years and never got anywhere, so every little thing might be an amazing milestone for me! I will not ask for donations or anything of the sort but I do hope you guys will remain to be helpful in the form of information, because this Game can be quite daunting to comprehend!

About me
What is there to say. typical stats:
- Male
- Dutch
- Musician/gamer in my free time, working class hero every other time
Now I am very open minded, open hearted en open in general I suppose!
I like making new friends, I may seem affectionate in chat but that is because you guys make me feel at ease, and I'm trying to help any way I can (maybe not in the RS side of things as I'm a huge noob, but I'm also approachable for any real life talk or advice I love you)

Hope to see you all soon!

Dan

- Benenes -
Saynara
Saynara

Back to top Go down

Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3 Empty Re: Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3

Post by Colpo Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:49 am

Welcome!! Smile
Colpo
Colpo

Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3 Empty Re: Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3

Post by Matt Ross Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:27 am

I know how you feel, I never had the chance to experience Pking the way I wanted to back in the day, which is why I played a pure for so long in OSRS.

Welcome to the clan!
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Benenes - First Clan, feeling comfortable <3 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Fudgywig Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Very nice to meet you hopefully see you more in cc and on site !, please stay active to find out events and more activity's Very Happy
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down