What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble?

+9
Gisrithe
elemntsk8ter
Bear
Autocrat
Alerio
Azein
CarryAlex
Bing
justLush
13 posters

Go down

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? Empty What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble?

Post by justLush Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:58 am

I'm currently learning Zulrah and it is driving me absolutely insane. Creeping up on 30kc and I still hate this snek. What bosses do you guys have trouble with or just try to totally avoid??
justLush

Back to top Go down

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? Empty Re: What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble?

Post by Bing Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Zulrah can be a bit tricky to get the hang of but once you do it's fairly enjoyable! More than vorkath at least imo. Out of any boss I've fought in osrs, Galvek definitely was the trickiest for me btw Laughing
Bing

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? Empty Re: What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble?

Post by CarryAlex Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:12 am

I don't like zulrah, then again i'm about to start learning theatre of blood -.-'
CarryAlex
CarryAlex

Back to top Go down

Post by Azein Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:37 pm

Zulrah - I'm breaking into the bossing scene and I just can't get past jad phase without tanking it, but when I tank it, I don't have enough food for the next mage phase. lame.
Azein
Azein

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? YP5zkAJ

Zuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alerio Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:56 pm

Definitely zulrah, which took me about 25 tries to get 1 kc for diary.. never went back there, was not fun. Also i didnt find vork amusing with the paying of 100k :S

But the one that gave me the most trouble was def zuk/verzik, but funnily enough also the most fun ones
Alerio
Alerio

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:23 pm

I enjoy zulrah, it's fun with tbow. Vorkath gets boring after some time because it is so easy. Raids is fun but lately I haven't really gotten anything good from it. No bow split in 800 kc so feeling kinda burnt out there. Rng has been trash overall in the game. No particular boss has been kind with drops for me lol.

Verzik is probably most challenging and what makes it harder for me is that my internet isnt stable so I have a high ping. So I don't really do TOB
Autocrat
Autocrat

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:12 pm

Think I managed to kill Zulrah once on my old account, making it 1 kill for 7 deaths.

I'm bad at all bossing but I'll learn one day Smile

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:20 am

Vork because it's the only boss I do. I want to learn Zulrah, and then I'm sure I'll join everyone above me saying Zulrah is the worst. Razz
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisrithe Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:30 pm

The mobile app is the boss that gives me the most trouble, trying to click tiny things with fat fingers is annoying... the gaps between the UI and edge of screen are the worst, trying to click on one of your tabs, and it makes you start running instead is frustrating.

But for real, I have only fought quest bosses and I would say daganoth mother was my least favorite, but I was also extremely new of a player with super low combat, able to get 2 shot.
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down

Post by Zed Main Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:51 pm

I struggled big time with the gorillas and boss at the end of mm2.
Zed Main
Zed Main

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraSpirit Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:26 pm

My most enjoyable i'd say is Mole and Skotizo, although it makes me soo sad that I don't have any more totems

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by justLush Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:52 pm

I figured I would come back to this thread and leave a little update!

Just hit 100kc on Zulrah last night! If I can do it, you guys can too!
justLush

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:06 pm

I had trouble learning Zulruh as well!

Following this rotation map is how I got it down.
What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? Captur11
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by justLush Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:19 pm

That map would drive me crazy because its looking from the North. This is the one I have been using and it's flipped around so it makes life soooooo easy.

https://gyazo.com/727f348f2a9cf9b468f8d55d0ff0058d
justLush

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:20 pm

Zulrah can be hard at the beginning, but once you get the hang of it it gets pretty easy.
I used the picture that ricecup provided in his guide, found that the best one.

The boss im struggling the most with is sire.
the machanics of it are pretty easy, but the last phase is just rng.
If you cant tank it or kill it fast enough due to rng you are getting destroyed which is just annoying
Iwan
Iwan

What boss in the game is your least favorite/gives you the most trouble? U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by justLush Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:30 am

Sire is next on my list of bosses I want to learn but I'm scared! It seems like it can take you out so easy
justLush

Back to top Go down