Checking In!

4 posters

Go down

Checking In! Empty Checking In!

Post by Colpo Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:23 am

Hey all, thought I'd introduce myself!

My RSN is Colpo, my name is Mike, and I've been hanging out in the CC for a few days now, though I'm not super chatty all the time.

Checking In! OAGB74A

As you can see, I'm a skill pure! Mostly just periodically do farm runs and some AFK skilling while watching sports/doing whatever. That said, I played Runescape from 2004 to around 2012 where my original account, Silent Shott (later Colpo/Hohto Jr. when name changes were introduced), was max melee. I was permanently muted for 18 months between 2007 and 2008 for joking about trading accounts with a friend so he could skill while I did slayer (tongue in cheek), but countless appeals eventually worked. I was pretty heavily into the old F2P clan scene, spending years with Runescape Dinasty before later joining The Rising circa 2009. Unfortunately I lost a lot of pre-2011 pictures, but here's a few old ones I do still have kicking around!

Checking In! OancfM4

Checking In! Eki4HRX

Checking In! VOtjG76

I even found an old P2P fight I recorded between RSD and RoT, dated December 2007. So if you're interested in the nostalgia factor, here's something!

Eventually I was hacked and I lost my account, which led to me finally quitting around 2012 (though I was largely inactive between 2010 and then). I made this account about a year ago and have been playing periodically for the last few months. This time I went with a skill pure account figuring I've done the combat game once, and I've no interest in doing it again.

IRL I'm 27 (tomorrow!) and manage a liquor store in cottage country in Ontario, Canada. My ten-years-old nephew lives with me full-time and he's pretty cool, but otherwise life is a pretty boring work-home-work-home routine.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and that I'm enjoying myself immensely in the CC. Everyone is super friendly and it's a very welcoming atmosphere I'd like to contribute to!

Last edited by Colpo on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some more information!)
Colpo
Colpo

Checking In! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Checking In! Empty Re: Checking In!

Post by ladybird2 Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:58 am

welcome, and very nice to learn about you, see you in game, my pm is always open, and happy birthday []] here is your card Smile cheers
ladybird2

Checking In! NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Welcome Mike! Great intro & love your profile pic. Happy birthday as well Very Happy

If you'd like a smiley rank in the cc, post here!
Bing

Checking In! NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Colpo Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Bing wrote:Welcome Mike! Great intro & love your profile pic. Happy birthday as well Very Happy

If you'd like a smiley rank in the cc, post here!

Done!
Colpo
Colpo

Checking In! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Azein Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:25 pm

Bonjour, and feliz birthday. Welcome to the clan bro
Azein
Azein

Checking In! YP5zkAJ

Zuk