S Matt

4 posters

Go down

S Matt Empty S Matt

Post by Matt A Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Matt! Used to go by Stracks before a username change, was actually pked by someone from the CC when trying to do my first wildy clue (and found out when they posted on reddit (which you can find with a quick Google search).

I've been playing OSRS for the past 2 months and haven't played since pre-EOC days. I'm a pretty casual player who just needs a good distraction from real life stuff that's been a bit too hard lately.

Right now I'm just working on finishing the hard diaries and lumby elite, and get enough money for an obelisk and an occult altar in my player house. I'd also like to max out combat at some point and get my own arcane spirit shield someday. I'd love to learn more PvM stuff like GWD and Raids once I have the stats and gear for those. Hopefully I can get 2k total in about half a year, and maybe max out my account in a year and a half.

I also love doing clues besides Sherlock master clue steps that take weeks to grind the skill for (rolled the megarare drop table yesterday on a hard clue and got noted supersets, rip), and would love to get a 3rd-age item or the bloodhound pet at some pont. I also love to play Barbarian Assault if anyone needs the torso or elite diary (unless I'm busy grinding out a skill).

Just message me in-game since I don't really talk to anyone else since I joined the CC about 2 months ago, and thanks for taking the time reading this - have a wonderful day.
Matt A
Matt A

Back to top Go down

S Matt Empty Re: S Matt

Post by PugTart Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:37 pm

welcome Smile
PugTart
PugTart

S Matt YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

S Matt Empty Re: S Matt