Hey, New guy here.

2 posters

Go down

Hey, New guy here. Empty Hey, New guy here.

Post by Mackatosh Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Hello,

My name is Michael, just recently came back to RS, I had quit following EOC. I just recently started playing OSRS really as a bit of a de-stresser from work. I am very experienced at the game but, people don't really talk in game at training areas so I was getting bored of not being able to talk to people to pass the time a bit. I plan on doing end-game material such as bossing and raiding. I was looking on google to find a clan to attempt to be involved in and I saw this one. The fact that maturity and integrity seem to be the forefront and foundation of the community I figured I'd give it a try.

About me-

I live in the EST timezone, I work for a Law Enforcement agency, I have 3 kids and a wife. I also have a german shepherd named Nova =P. I am in the midst of changing careers (in a sense). I am a driven individual both professionally and recreationally, so although my current cmb lvl is 53 (lol) I just made the account 2 days ago (my off days thank god for 12 hour shifts).

PS. I know my grammar is not the greatest, I am very used to using short hand when writing. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thank you for your time.
Mackatosh
Mackatosh

Back to top Go down

Hey, New guy here. Empty Re: Hey, New guy here.

Post by Azein Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Welcome to the CC man
Azein
Azein

Hey, New guy here. YP5zkAJ

Zuk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum