Hello!

Go down

Hello!

Post by BarbaneOSRS on Thu May 24, 2018 4:38 am

Hey, Everyone. Barbane here. I just created my account. A little background information, I suppose.

Hey, I'm Timothy. My friends call me Tim-Tim irl, but Barbane, Bar, whatever works online.

Irl I'm thirty years old. Male. I work in a Long-term Care Facility providing rehabilitation services to victims of brain trauma. In game, I'm a fledging adventurer along his way to baking a cake that will some how inevitably end with the demise of my personal favorite God of Gielinor as my very first quest in the realm.

Out of character, what I really enjoy is having a handful of people who chat actively and don't mind Skilling, PvM, Deep Wildy Runs, or Money-Making trips together.

I also enjoy the occasional role play.

My IGN is GhandiKhan. It's a brand new account, so lower level players don't be shy. Higher level players, I'm happy to hang out with you, too. Maybe after a day or two my fishing will be high enough for a boat trip together. Who knows? The realm is ours for the shaping, my friends!
BarbaneOSRS

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by ladybird2 on Thu May 24, 2018 9:46 am

hi and welcome, see you in game flower

ladybird2
Active Forum Member

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu May 24, 2018 11:47 am

Hey Bar, glad to have ya mate!

Since you're new - if you're still F2P, keep in mind that Jagex recently adjusted the requirements to interact with a clan channel in-game. You need at least 150 total level, or to sign up for membership (worth it regardless of course).

If you're already P2P or above 150 total, then ignore the last bit and welcome to the clan! Smile
Don't forget to post -> here <- to get a smiley rank within the cc!

.. and you're listenin' to Galaxy News Radio.
Three Dog
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart on Mon May 28, 2018 6:13 pm

hi Timothy! we have plenty of active chatters Smile and my private is always on, too! same username as here. welcome!
PugTart
Active Forum Member

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat on Tue May 29, 2018 8:26 am

Hey Tim, Good to have you join the clan. You will notice that a lot more content opens up as you get higher stats. Especially group pvm which is something to look forward to imo.
Autocrat
Active Forum Member

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross on Tue May 29, 2018 12:50 pm

Welcome to the Clan Timothy!

Matt Ross
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Active Faith on Wed May 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Welcome to the clan! Let me know if you need help with anything. Very Happy
Active Faith
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbaneOSRS on Wed May 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Thank-you, to all of you, for the warm welcomes.

I haven't been able to play in a number of days. Since I last posted I believe I have logged 2 hours. Slow goings on this account with real life acting up.

I remember when I was like half my age pumping through a character seemed like a cake walk. Those old accounts are long forgotten, which is too bad. I had one main from 2006 or 2007 with full Guthix Rune. I gave that log in info up to a girlfriend's little brother. He was ecstatic, since he'd just gotten into the game, so it felt good then.

I started a new account a couple years later. Worked up all F2P skills to 60 min, with a few threatening to break through 80. My clan had a falling apart as we got older, drifted apart into other hobbies, checked back to the forums less often with each other, until one day the hosting services just ended.

This is my third delving into Runescape. This time, with being a full time employee and part time student with a girl friend, a D&D group, and more plans than I have hours it is becoming difficult to find play time. I apologize I haven't checked up with any of you in game yet. Kind of lame to post to a clan chat then never play. Lol. I'll try to hop in, level to 150, and pop in within the next ten days.

Sent from Topic'it App
BarbaneOSRS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing on Wed May 30, 2018 9:40 pm

Yeah, definitely have to balance games/rs with real-life (work/relationships/family etc). Just get on when you can and enjoy the game, this is a very friendly & laid-back clan, but also very active. Whenever you get on, the clan chat will always be talkative Smile

Welcome!
Bing
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum