Saltie's Introduction

Go down

Saltie's Introduction

Post by Saltie on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Hey everyone,

I've recently gotten back into OSRS after a long break. I played VERY heavily when OSRS was first released, but got burnt out around July 2013. Every couple years I'd hop on and play for a week, but the past month I've really gotten back into it. I've been bored with not having anyone to chat with, so I googled for osrs clans and you guys were the first to pop up. The website is active and the cc is even more active. It seems like a great place to chill and grind.

So I might as well tell you a bit about myself. My name's Ken. I'm 24 years old and I live in Tennessee. I work for a school district managing the technology in 12 out of the 34 schools. I was promoted to this position a couple weeks ago and it's a position I can retire at. This has gotten me quite excited for the future and for the first time I'm actually getting my life settled in. I want runescape to be the game I come to and play in my free time. Runescape is the perfect game to dedicate time into. The progression is virtually never-ending (for someone like me, anyway), there's always something to do based on my mood, and it's nearly free to play.

I love to runecraft. Don't know why, but I always have. I have 18.5M RC exp on RS3 (all done way before runespan). That may not seem that impressive, but I don't really have a ton of time to put into the game so to me that's pretty crazy. I'm at 84 RC on osrs, so I'm getting there.

I'm currently going for 89 mage (for dragonstone enchant or whatever it's called). I plan on RCing all the astrals needed for 89 mage, then doing tan leather for the exp. I only have a few mill to my name, so I need $$. That seems like the best plan to achieve my goals and at the same time make me a bit of cash. I'm also working on full graceful. I got 80 agility way before rooftop agility was added, so I missed the boat on that. I just got barrows gloves last night, so that's a pretty big achievement for me.

That's about all I have to say for now. Sorry for such a long-winded intro, but I'm happy to be here and excited to meet you all!

IGN: Saltie

TL;DR: I'm just getting back into RS and I like to RC.
Saltie

Back to top Go down

Re: Saltie's Introduction

Post by Autocrat on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

First of all, welcome to the clan Very Happy and Congratz on barrows gloves. Also Gl with your rc and agility goals. Its good to have you here with us bounce bounce
Autocrat
Active Forum Member

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltie on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:37 pm

@Autocrat wrote:First of all, welcome to the clan Very Happy and Congratz on barrows gloves. Also Gl with your rc and agility goals. Its good to have you here with us bounce bounce

Thank you!
Saltie

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatGoneWild on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Welcome! I love the TL;DR !! My kinda man <3 I'm sorry that you enjoy runecrafting. See ya round in game Wink

Also, I think Agi likes me...

GoatGoneWild
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:48 am

hi Ken, welcome! glad to have you here! congrats on all your achievements and good luck with your future ones! Smile
PugTart
Active Forum Member

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:51 am

Good luck with RC. Let me know if you'd like to share some of that XP. Shocked
elemntsk8ter

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:36 am

Welcome to the clan Saltie!

Your bike and crosstrek look like a good duo Wink

Matt Ross
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltie on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:17 pm

@GoatGoneWild wrote:Welcome! I love the TL;DR !! My kinda man <3 I'm sorry that you enjoy runecrafting. See ya round in game Wink

Haha, thanks! Pssh, RC isn't all that bad...

@PugTart wrote:hi Ken, welcome! glad to have you here! congrats on all your achievements and good luck with your future ones! Smile

Thank you very much!

@elemntsk8ter wrote:Good luck with RC. Let me know if you'd like to share some of that XP. Shocked

That's alright, haha. You can never have too much RC exp

@Matt Ross wrote:Welcome to the clan Saltie!

Your bike and crosstrek look like a good duo Wink

Thank ya! It is a wonderful duo, and I'm impressed you knew it was a crosstrek just by the little photo!
Saltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:07 pm

Welcome Saltie, ya madman. Think you're the first person I've ever seen start off talking about their love for RC. Wink

Of course, welcome to the clan. Glad to have you!

.. and you're listenin' to Galaxy News Radio.
Three Dog
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by stormfaze111 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:07 pm

welcome ken! first off congrats on having such a strong career at our age (I'm almost 24 myself) and congrats on the barrows gloves. looks like you have some strong goals in mind, keep at it and they will come in no time. welcome again and look forward to scaping with ya!
stormfaze111

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:26 pm

so many new people joining :O welcome to the clan dude Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum