Go down

Post by Smileatdeath on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi everyone!

I started playing runescape in 2004 and stopped playing just before EoC came out. I recently just started playing again in November 2017 and recreated my original character as a normal osrs character. It’s been so long since the last time I’ve played that all of my old runescape friends no longer play. I’ve tried to talk some of my real life friends into playing with me again, but only one who doesn’t play that often fell for the trap that is osrs. I went on a search to find a good community that I could make some friends in and that’s how I landed in OSRS Advice’s forums.

Since my return to osrs, I haven’t really accomplished much besides 99 construction and working towards 99 crafting. If you’re wondering how a new player was able to accomplish such expensive buyables so early on, the answer is simple; I play five accounts and I play a lot of hours Very Happy

IRL I am a marine biologist and I truly love what I do every day. I recently got engaged and will be married May of this year. Other than that, there’s not much else to say!

I’m sincerely looking forward to meeting everyone and I hope to be able to build lots of meaningful friendships in this clan.

See you all in game!
Respectfully, Smileatdeath

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by Matt Ross on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Hey smile! happy to see you posted an intro, welcome to the clan Smile
Matt Ross
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum