Sw1tchTV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sw1tchTV

Post by Sw1tchTV on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Hey guys,
some of you may know me I've been in the clan for almost a week now. I actually got introduced to this clan via Dreiz0 in your clan. He used to be someone I played PUBG with. I'm just getting to doing an introduction because I'm procrastinator. I'm an IST major on my last semester. I've been playing games my whole life. I was big into Counter-Strike since 1.4 up to GO. I've played all the MOBA's at a pretty high level of play. I played professionally in MOBA Legends last year and went to China for the world tournament. I'm currently playing PUBG, having hit top 25 every season I've played I've won a few tournaments as well. Season 1 our team held top 5 positions on the leaderboards when it ended.

I used to play Runescape a LONG time ago back when RS2 just came out I played a bit of the classic and most of it was playing RS2. I just recently picked it back up (About a week ago) and I've been having a lot of fun. Unfortunately last night I got hacked and lost all my gold and gear but I'm still plugging away. Hope to see you all in game!

~Sw1tchTV
Sw1tchTV

Back to top Go down

Re: Sw1tchTV

Post by Ninjaskillzc on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:35 pm

TL;DR: This is Sw1tch's introduction.

Haha seriously tho it's been awesome seeing you about buddy geek . Glad to see you made it onto this place Very Happy .
Ninjaskillzc
Active Forum Member

zul flip

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Heya Sw1tch, I haven't had a chance to hang out in the cc lately so glad to see you've decided to join the offsite so I could still give ya a proper welcome! Wink
Three Dog
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:40 am

Hey Very Happy Welcome to the clan.
Autocrat
Active Forum Member

Spide

Back to top Go down