Kalhous - Returning... and leaving... and returning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalhous - Returning... and leaving... and returning

Post by Kalhous on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Hey all Kalhous here,

So as you may have noticed... or not noticed. I'm fairly quiet in the cc. I'm not as good at the game as I once was but I'm trying to get back into it. To start this off, I've been back up and playing OSRS for about a month now, and I've fallen in love again. I just hit TTL 1000 yesterday and can't wait to continue to hit milestones. The reason I haven't really been able to invest too much time into this game is because... I'm in the Navy. In submarines specifically. I have a deployment coming up soon, so Ill be gone for a fairly short period of time. but once I finish this one, I'm either getting stationed in Italy or Japan for a shore duty. If they don't want to give me that, I'll be getting out and going to college up in Wisconsin! Then I'll have all the time in the world to devote to this game  Twisted Evil
Other than that, I'm grinding some combat skills right now... really want to wield those dragon weapons Cool
Yup.
That's about it.

Out.

(Shout out to Twixy for telling me about this!)
Kalhous

Back to top Go down

Re: Kalhous - Returning... and leaving... and returning

Post by ladybird2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Nice interesting intro.glad to have you on board, and hope you love the clan and enjoy your game.

ladybird2
Active Forum Member

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatGoneWild on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Welcome! Sorry to hear you went Navy Wink I'm Air Force myself. Hope all goes well with your upcoming deployment! This clan is a great community to be a part of. Hope you get your dream base and if not, hello GI Bill. Smile
GoatGoneWild
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Welcome, Kalhous! And erm.. farewell Kalhous! And a preemptive welcome back, Kalhous!

Glad to have ya and good luck Smile
Three Dog
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum