(Mi)stakes Were Made

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Mi)stakes Were Made

Post by 3lven on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:32 am

Safe to say im more nervous about this video being live then any other video i've ever created. Probably because it is a bit more creative and there is a lot more critique to be made?
But anyway, this is a filler video about staking before i carry on with my Main Progress videos, where im back to maxing (from scratch)
Essentially, what it would be like post hack, or losing everything etc.
Enjoy...
3lven
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

dbow2

Back to top Go down

Re: (Mi)stakes Were Made

Post by GoatGoneWild on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:19 am

Idk if I've ever felt more confused in my life towards a video.
GoatGoneWild
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:45 pm

^
Moon Light
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

serp

Back to top Go down

Post by OSRS Hailey on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Finally you have a video with a good soundtrack. Good editing. Enjoy videos like this
OSRS Hailey
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

ely

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lven on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Haha thank you Hailey Smile
3lven
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

dbow2

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:51 am

Ok........ confession time, I watched this and I sort of got it, but not enough to comment meaningfully at the time.
I saw you had put a comment today, so I revisited....and light bulb moment Idea Idea Idea Thanks to Hailey I now realise there is a sound track and it makes perfect sense and came to life and its great, the wonderful thing is that I'm in the minority when stupid was handed out, I hope lots more people enjoy your work. It has made me wonder how much more I miss with sound off. I see the red dog has a starring role !!!!!

ladybird2
Active Forum Member

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lven on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 am

You tried watching this without sound?! Yeahh that did help i bet hahah, bless you. Quite important as it was edited to the audio Wink
Thank you! If you're still confused, its a short story of recent events where i staked, won ALOT of money, carried on staking and lost everything, like, everything. Hence my empty , supplyess, and armouless bank! The sort of joke is that, rebuilding is a lot slower so i end up taking what small amount i have back to ththe arena to gamble my way into the millions.
I wont actually be doing this. I will be rebuilding with skills/pvm etc, (no guide on this as there is hundreds out there) but i willbe making more content about what to do with the little money you do make.
This was just a fun little project to showcase in a more i teresting way, me basically losing everything and letting everyone no im not gone and still here to make money and content again Smile
And ofc my little pup was the co star!
P.s. You have no idea how many times i've listed to Mad World over the past week.. it's imprinted into my brain. I CANT STOP HUMMING IT TO MYSELF.
Thanks for all the support though, I TRY not to get to spammy with my content as it looks a bit desperate and annoying, but generally if im proud of a creation I like to show it off, and people ask me about my videos atc. Anyyyway, enjoy, like, rate, comment, subscribe, thumbs up, donate your irl and in game bank, tell your parents, siblings and friends about my vids and get my channel name tattoo'd on you <3
Peeeace
3lven
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

dbow2

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Cham on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:26 pm

how has it been rebuilding your bank?
2Cham

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lven on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:27 pm

Well money means a lot more now (as i dont have much) but its been fun. Just been back on the maxing grind so we shall see.
3lven
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

dbow2

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Cham on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Best of luck!
2Cham

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: