my apologizes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my apologizes...

Post by runtellthat4 on Thu May 25, 2017 10:54 pm

I want to apologize to every new member I havnt welcomed in this thread...I do want to express to every member that joins our clan.. I will always be available to you to express any problems you may occur and to support you in any way that I can ( my chat is always open)... this clan was created with the principle that every one that joins us or enters our chat will be accorded the same respect of any other regardless of rank or time in our clan.

Again accept my apologizes....

runtellthat4
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: my apologizes...

Post by sylar on Fri May 26, 2017 10:12 am

I don't think you need to apologize for that. I don't think it's a lack of respect to not say 'welcome' in a thread. So long as you act respectful when for example new members ask a question in the ingame chat, I really don't think anyone would mind having 1 less welcome on their introduction thread...
sylar
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Bas on Sat May 27, 2017 4:23 am

Agreed with Sylar, I like to welcome a lot of people to the clan but every single one? If I see them chatting in the cc I'll chat along, and if I see them asking a question I'll try and answer it. No need to apologize run ^^
Almighty Bas
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sun May 28, 2017 6:15 am

Agreed with the two above me. It's the attitude when interacting with everyone that counts. People will remember that a lot more than a "welcome" in their intro. Razz
Three Dog
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum