Post by ladybird2 on Fri May 26, 2017 5:41 am

mmmmmmm !

ladybird2
Active Forum Member

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Re: Story behind our names

Post by Almighty Bas on Fri May 26, 2017 4:21 pm

My 13 year old's imagination and creativity. I decided to re-use it instead of going with the username I used in WoW, and still do nowadays. Koffiekoekje.
Almighty Bas
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hus on Fri May 26, 2017 9:25 pm

I've always liked short runescape names, so this was chosen because it was 3 letters and also is actually pronounceable unlike some other 3 letter names I've seen Razz
Since choosing it though, I've learned it means house in swedish, which is quite fitting since I love construction and modifying my poh Very Happy
Hus
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatGoneWild on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:46 pm

I started out as 'Goat Cheese' in most video games back in... Sometime elementary school? Couldn't think of a name and a buddy of mine made it that for my Xbox Live account to play Halo. After that, 'Goat' just kinda stuck. GoatGoneWild - That Old Goat - Goatifur - SacrificialGoat - Goats ... You get the gist. When it isn't Goats ... It's usually 'Chubbs' and you don't wanna know that story....
GoatGoneWild
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Lovie on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Kami-no-Kaze is the Japanese god of wind. My now name Mr Lovie is a rsn to match my wife who is now playing Very Happy (she calls me Lovie irl as a pet name so it works <3)
Mr Lovie
Active Forum Member

kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Subliime on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:47 am

Mine is from the band and also the adjective, I wish it was the original name but at this point people know me by this name so it grew on me. sunny
Subliime

quest cape

Back to top Go down

Post by SwekSpek on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:47 am

Swek = dutch "slang" (if you could call it that) for Swag
Spek = dutch for bacon

SwagBacon Cool
SwekSpek
$10+ Donor
$10+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by My Alts Main on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:29 am

Well there are many names i have gone by, I'll start with my first, that 1 kid10. I was a kid but i wasn't any kid, I was that 1 kid. 10 just got added to it because that 1 kid was taken. My second name, EIysian Titan was my next because summoning came out and I liked it so I went with one of the best shields in game, Elysian, and one of the best summoning familiars, titans, and combined them. Next was Leuprea, this one has the most story behind it. I used to play WoW when I stopped playing RS so I had many characters on WoW all had different names but none of them really stuck and I never really put much time into the characters. I had a buddy who wanted to try WoW, and he created a paladin named Leuprea, not sure where he created the name or how he thought of it. He played the paladin whenever I would come over and hang out because I don't share my account information. This meant he only played it when I was there. He didn't level it very high or anything and then lost interest. I almost deleted the character but decided to try it myself, ended up falling in love with paladins and the whole healing aspect to them. Ended up playing that character and getting to max level with it. This was my first max character in any game ever. I probably had put the most time into that character alone than any other game to this date, although my rs account might rival that. Thus I started naming everything I played after that character. Thats how I got the name Leuprea. Now my current name, I decided it was time for a change and was just playing and thought of the name because everyone has alts and wanted one myself and it makes someone think when they read it. So I decided to change it to My Alts Main because why not?

Well there is my overly long and detailed story of all of my significant RS names and how I got them. If you read this whole thing than you are a boss! Smile Ash
My Alts Main

Back to top Go down

Post by Andssup on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:09 am

Ah the evolution... When i first started gaming it was names always related to my real name... which I soon realised was pretty idiotic.

I ended up going by Andssup which is derived from "hands up".

Since then I've been known by many names certainly not limited to "Dark Knight666" and a raft of my favorite characters from tv such as "Tealc" from Stargate. As well as variations of Athena for my female characters in other MMORPG's.

Eventually I ended up with Lucky Llama which was the most random decision yet. But it is always available and I love it!
Andssup

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Bar on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:22 pm

"Alpha Bar" was an invite-only social club in EVE Online. Although we came from different corporations, there was an unspoken rule of never crossing someone else in Alpha Bar. If you did attack someone in Alpha Bar, you would be immediately removed and never get back in (this only happened twice over the years.)

It was as if you had a clanchat with people from Rot... Frontline... BGS.... wolves... fools... Damage inc... OSRS advice, etc. Only 1 or 2 people from each group. Their unofficial membership in Alpha Bar would override their membership in whatever alliance they had at the time.

I played a lot of EVE and was in that club for years. We only had about 25 members and we knew each other very well. Thought it made a good name.

Alpha Bar

Back to top Go down

Post by God Bu Bu on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:00 am

Well I figure Runescape needs a new God and that Bu Bu is pretty funny for a God's name. Laughing Laughing Laughing
God Bu Bu
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyem on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:56 am

I was trying to join a Mount and Blade: Warband server (back in 2010), but needed a new name.  Artyom is apparently the name of one of my distant relatives, and I thought it sounded neat, but someone in the server was already using it.  So I switched the the O out for an E and here we are.  Tempted to change it so I stop getting asked it's from Metro 2033 or if I'm Russian Razz
Artyem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLegendVallow on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:18 pm

My name is interesting! I have always liked the name "Val" because I think it sounds cool and unique but badass also. However, I have noticed on multiple games that Val is short for Victoria which comes across femine! So what I did was I wanted to make Val more masculine but I didn't know how to do it. One day I was watching Family Guy on Netflix and saw one of the people that made the shows name was Kara Vallow. Vallow sounded to me alone more of a masculine name for a guy so I went ahead and chose that because it's never been used before aside from that ladys last name. So I go by Vallow or Val and when people ask is Val for Victoria. I simply say no it's for Vallow.
TheLegendVallow

Back to top Go down

Post by Makemoola on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:38 pm

Well my username is quite simple really i started it in middle school i would always sell food / candy for money so my friends called me moola and i just added the make infront of it to be "makemoola" then from there everyone i ever knew irl calls me MAKEMOOLA

Makemoola
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjaskillzc on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Mine is fairly obvious, if you haven't guessed already.

Ninjaskillzc when read in a sentence:

"I have ninja skills, see?"
Ninjaskillzc
Active Forum Member

zul flip

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatGoneWild on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:10 pm

@ninjaskillzc You are not a goat!!!!
GoatGoneWild
$50+ Donor
$50+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:01 pm

Well, mine is because I have tinnitus (ringing in the ears) along with hearing loss.
Tinnitus
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 25 gp on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 am

Tinnitus wrote:Well, mine is because I have tinnitus (ringing in the ears) along with hearing loss.
So do I!
25 gp
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:16 am

25 gp wrote:
Tinnitus wrote:Well, mine is because I have tinnitus (ringing in the ears) along with hearing loss.
So do I!

Sweet! Let's chat how we cope in game Smile
Tinnitus
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rk_ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:25 am

Rk are the initials of my first ever clan Retribution knights that i join back in 2004
rk_
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum