Advertising the clan via Twitch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advertising the clan via Twitch.

Post by Xedachi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 pm

I don't usually advertise by typing in-game as I tend to always be on the move, however I have recently started to stream and something came to mind. I was thinking about advertising the clan via my live stream, I only stream three games and RuneScape is my main priority. If I get permission to do this I'll advertise the clan by doing the following;

I'll add a panel below my stream that'll direct viewers to the offsite or the rs forums.
I'll title my RuneScape streams after the clan, something along the lines of 'Clan: OSRS Advice, join the cc or check my panels for more info!'

If I'm able to get one person to join the clan through my stream it'll make streaming worthwhile, let me know what you all think.

Of course none of this is even necessary, we have a lot of members already but it'd be a nice way for me to try and do something to help out, just a thought. Smile
Xedachi

Back to top Go down

Re: Advertising the clan via Twitch.

Post by OSRS Hailey on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:39 pm

It's a thoughtful idea, but you will have to talk to @Greybird. I know in the past, Twitch has caused quite a few trolls to join and spam the cc. But the trolls may be less likely to join your channel than one like Sparc Mac.
OSRS Hailey
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

ely

Back to top Go down

Post by 0ne Up on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:46 pm

If you compare the twitch streamer clan chats to our clan chats it's a huge difference. They have one intention only and it's to create drama.
I mean if people ask what cc your in I don't see why not because they want a cc to go in but not everyone on twitch is mature enough to be in our cc to act civilize.
0ne Up
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:43 am

@0ne Up wrote:If you compare the twitch streamer clan chats to our clan chats it's a huge difference. They have one intention only and it's to create drama.
I mean if people ask what cc your in I don't see why not because they want a cc to go in but not everyone on twitch is mature enough to be in our cc to act civilize.

Definitely agree with what 0ne is saying here.
What do you go by on twitch?
Autocrat
Active Forum Member

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:29 am

You can do that but we better be quick on the banhammer because twitch community is 90% trolls
BitBug
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xedachi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:39 pm

@Autocrat wrote:
@0ne Up wrote:If you compare the twitch streamer clan chats to our clan chats it's a huge difference. They have one intention only and it's to create drama.

Definitely agree with what 0ne is saying here.
What do you go by on twitch?

I just made the twitch channel a couple days ago, haven't streamed much yet as I've been working on editing the channel and it's my first time using any kind of editing software.

twitch.tv/xedachi
Xedachi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum