Small Steps

Go down

Small Steps Empty Small Steps

Post by Wilnath on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm gonna be using this thread as a bucket list of stuff I want to achieve.

My "end goal" is to be able to do most of the content this game has to offer. As a start, this is a few non-wildy bosses (solo).


Done:
Get slayer helm imbued
Get 75 range by training slayer
Train magic to 75 by air orbs(Made me 6m!)
Do fight cave for fire cape with blowpipe
Get graceful (60-71 agility)

Working On:
Training magic...? (See Note)

Will do after:
Quest cape?

!!NOTE!!
Spoiler:
I've hit a problem.
So, my goal right now is to train magic for more efficient zulrah farming. There's a few way to train magic, but my main interests are high alching and ice bursting, both being expensive compared to the rest of the training methods. Ice bursting is a little bit too expensive and that leaves me with high alch, and due to it's popularity, I will be high alching maple longbows. Now it still requires money, so how will I manage the costs? I got a few alternatives for this:
1: Crafting the nature runes, buying the maple longs
2: Vice versa, fletching the maple longs, buying the nature runes
And personally, I'd go with nature runes because I need runecrafting exp more than fletching exp.
The second problem, is what do I do while alching agility, no questions asked
But I'm not going through with this, why?
Alching while doing agility is 40k/h, with money loss and a bit of agility exp (36k doing seer's w/ no kandarin hard) Or, I can get around 50k/h but no other exp type doing something else, such as humidifying clay, and the problem is: I can't make up my mind on what to do. I need Money, Agility, and Magic but can only choose two, so I've hit a wall and will probably just do Zulrah until I make up my mind.

Suggestions:
1: Please do it.
2: Doesn't have to be course of action, can be suggestions on for example how to format this post
3: Be sane, I can grind when it's not too excessive.


Last edited by Wilnath on Thu May 05, 2016 8:18 am; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : Thread Update)
Wilnath
Wilnath

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Age : 18
Join date : 2016-04-09

quest cape


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by SwolyManmoth on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Are you primarily interested in combat related goals?
SwolyManmoth
SwolyManmoth
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Posts : 82
Reputation : 0
Age : 26
Join date : 2015-07-27

mith drag


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Wilnath on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:09 pm

SweetBrotato wrote:Are you primarily interested in combat related goals?

As of right now, yes.
But I don't limit myself to combat, so I do whatever feels needed

For example, the reason I need money is to get 70 prayer and 70 smithing for kandarin hard, which in turn can make graceful much easier to get
Wilnath
Wilnath

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Age : 18
Join date : 2016-04-09

quest cape


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:54 am

You can get graceful in the early 60s, so the early levels of Seer's or even before, just a little pointer Razz

And graceful is useful in training up both prayer and smithing, as training both efficiently requires weight reduction gear anyway.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Wilnath on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:04 am

Question is if I can bump, because if I can

Bump
Wilnath
Wilnath

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Age : 18
Join date : 2016-04-09

quest cape


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Tuck on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:09 am

@Wilnath wrote:Question is if I can bump, because if I can

Bump

you don't really need to bump on the forums, a better alternative would be to post a short sentence or a few pictures of any progress you've made towards your goals Smile
Tuck
Tuck
Active Forum Member

Posts : 458
Reputation : 17
Age : 29
Join date : 2015-08-08

d2h


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Wilnath on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:03 am

@Tuck wrote:
@Wilnath wrote:Question is if I can bump, because if I can

Bump

you don't really need to bump on the forums, a better alternative would be to post a short sentence or a few pictures of any progress you've made towards your goals Smile

Pictures you say?

https://gyazo.com/d3a3f927a3ef84943cc7c0e4695fcb5e

I got graceful!!
Wilnath
Wilnath

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Age : 18
Join date : 2016-04-09

quest cape


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Tuck on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:05 am

@Wilnath wrote:
@Tuck wrote:
@Wilnath wrote:Question is if I can bump, because if I can

Bump

you don't really need to bump on the forums, a better alternative would be to post a short sentence or a few pictures of any progress you've made towards your goals Smile

Pictures you say?

https://gyazo.com/d3a3f927a3ef84943cc7c0e4695fcb5e

I got graceful!!

congrats!! Smile
Tuck
Tuck
Active Forum Member

Posts : 458
Reputation : 17
Age : 29
Join date : 2015-08-08

d2h


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Wilnath on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:06 am

https://gyazo.com/083f30782f8c8d29978b7724359c9455

It begins
This is going to be alot of zulrah killing
Wilnath
Wilnath

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Age : 18
Join date : 2016-04-09

quest cape


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by SwolyManmoth on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:21 am

Keep at it. Small goals are better than no goals.
SwolyManmoth
SwolyManmoth
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Posts : 82
Reputation : 0
Age : 26
Join date : 2015-07-27

mith drag


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Paper Heart on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:03 am

Tiny steps add up into one huge step. 

Good job, can't wait to see your progress (:
Paper Heart
Paper Heart
Active Forum Member

Posts : 58
Reputation : 0
Age : 23
Join date : 2016-02-04


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Wilnath on Thu May 05, 2016 8:22 am

If anyone has the time, please take a look at the note section I just added.

Thanks
Wilnath
Wilnath

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Age : 18
Join date : 2016-04-09

quest cape


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Nice.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Small Steps Empty Re: Small Steps

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum