Look at where we are now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look at where we are now

Post by Giel on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:14 pm

I was scrolling around the forums for a lil while this morning like I always do and it just kinda dawned on me..

This forum has been a huge success and is so active that it kinda blew me away.
I, like a handful of you, have been here since the first day here. We're coming up on the forum's 1 year birthday on December 18th.
Throughout that time I've seen us go from some weird .blogspot address that I don't even remember, to having a .com domain that is ours and only ours and something we can all hang our hat on. The success of our clan forums can be attributed to a lot of people, from our leader Hailey who has spent countless our creating everything you see, to the donors that make gracious donations to the site so that we can keep it up and running, and to the promoters of the forums in the game and elsewhere that brings in new people and new friends to create lasting bonds.

It's been a pleasure watching this forum grow, and I can say it's one of the best on OSRS.

So with all that said I just wanna say thank you. Thank you so much to Hailey. Thank you so much to our donors and promoters.
And thank you to all our precious clan members.

We are a family, and now we will forever have a home.

Giel
Active Forum Member

chick

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at where we are now

Post by Mrs Midnight on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:05 pm

-until the funds for the clan stop. (sorry for the negative nancy stuff.)

But I agree with everything you said though, it's awesome!
I love these forums and I love the clan, I can't get enough of either of them! Smile

OSRS Family! ^^

Mrs Midnight
Active Forum Member

mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:10 am

Greybird
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

BA

Back to top Go down

Post by runtellthat4 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:01 am

Our success as a clan can be traced back to Hailey's vision..an open CC with rules.... i loved the thought but in honesty didnt think it would last..everyone treated as equals... as General as myself in this clan as all ranks still held to same standards.respects others ( actually higher standards ).... we have had many losses ..many simply because they have pursued speciality clans..even more involuntary...there are so many choices of clans yet we remain popular... we abide by same rules for everyone... respects for others...Our ranks and moderators are carefully chosen..we dont promote by time in clan...Haileys vision that everyone that enters our CC be treated as family is why we are constantly among the most popular

runtellthat4
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Giel on Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:40 pm

@runtellthat4 wrote:Our success as a clan can be traced back to Hailey's vision..an open CC with rules.... i loved the thought but in honesty didnt think it would last..everyone treated as equals... as General as myself in this clan as all ranks still held to same standards.respects others ( actually higher standards ).... we have had many losses ..many simply because they have pursued speciality clans..even more involuntary...there are so many choices of clans  yet we remain popular... we abide by same rules  for everyone... respects for others...Our ranks and moderators are carefully chosen..we dont promote by time in clan...Haileys vision that everyone that enters our CC  be treated  as family is why we are constantly among the most popular

Very well said buddy. Shadoge

Giel
Active Forum Member

chick

Back to top Go down

Post by runtellthat4 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Very Happy

runtellthat4
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down