Hey guys, I need a favor!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey guys, I need a favor!!

Post by ragtagyeti on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:41 pm

So for the last few weeks I've been working on my hard diary levels and I am 95% of the way there. I noticed a couple of obstacles I needed for the hard diaries (Like full prospector gear, that's been real fun Sad ) and unfortunately, a kill off the Kalphite Queen.

I've watched a few guides on the Queen and I don't think I can solo, so I was hoping someone could take me down to kq and help me get that achievement sometime this week.

Feel free to respond here or just simply pm me in game, really appreciate it!

Rag

ragtagyeti
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys, I need a favor!!

Post by Nightsward on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:32 pm

I looked at your stats and they're plenty good to solo a kill with a straight up hides/hasta/bp/serp setup or even veracs. A defense reducting spec weapon like dragon warhammer or bandos godsword would also help tremendously.

If you're worried about dying you can die with an inventory of food beforehand, which will drop on the floor and stay there for an hour. Then gear up for a kill as normal and pick up the food on the floor if you run out

Nightsward
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ragtagyeti on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:49 pm

@Nightsward wrote:I looked at your stats and they're plenty good to solo a kill with a straight up hides/hasta/bp/serp setup or even veracs. A defense reducting spec weapon like dragon warhammer or bandos godsword would also help tremendously.

If you're worried about dying you can die with an inventory of food beforehand, which will drop on the floor and stay there for an hour. Then gear up for a kill as normal and pick up the food on the floor if you run out

Thanks Night

I'm not too worried about dying, more so the humiliation in failing but if you think I can do it, I'll give it a couple shots! I don't have the bank atm for the gs's or dwh but I'll try the veracs method, I think mammal had a guide for it.

Wish me luck! Very Happy

ragtagyeti
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agdal on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:53 pm

You can kill the first form, then bank and kill the 2nd form. Anyways if you still need assistance, I'll be glad to help.

Agdal
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightsward on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Gl mate, I died like 3 times getting my kq kill for desert hard so dw about failing. You can always run back and finish killing her, as I learned Razz

Also fyi mammal's guide is a little outdated; the meta these days involves using god dhides/hasta/blowpipe/slay helm on task (as i mentioned above) and traveling to the lair via fairy ring. I know you're just going for one kill for now but if you ever want to camp for the head/pet in the future it's good to know ^^

Nightsward
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ragtagyeti on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Yea I saw a new guide where they bp'd the second phase of her and it looked pretty quick. I do have a question thought, if I get her to say, halfway through phase 2 and die, can someone crash and steal that kill?

or would they also need to kill phase 1?

ragtagyeti
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by ragtagyeti on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:34 pm

Update: Killed it first time, didn't even need to bank - went with full veracs and I think got very lucky throughout the whole battle as she rarely used range. Thanks a lot for the tips guys, glad I can check that one off

ragtagyeti
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum