Hey Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Everyone!

Post by Unholy_pie on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:35 am

Hey there,
My name is Jamie, I'm a 25 year old male from NSW, Australia. I have come back to OSRS after about a year of not playing and am in need of a social clan chat to keep me entertained while grinding skills.

I originally started playing RS in 2005. (just typing that makes me feel old) Razz But I'm back for the nostalgic feeling of being 15, as I am sure a lot of you are too..

A little bit about myself, I am the manager of a Martial Arts school where I live, I also teach Muay Thai Kickboxing there. When I'm not doing that I am a personal trainer and I specialize in weight loss and strength and conditioning. (non rs related: guys if you ever need any advice on anything related to fitness, strength etc feel free to flick a message, I'm always super happy to help out, it's the reason why I do what I do Smile )

Back to RS!! I'm always up for a chat with anybody in game, keeps me entertained while I'm grinding away so please don't hesitate.
Everyone I have come across in the CC so far has been super nice it's really rather refreshing, I look forward to being a part of it (when I'm not at work... or sleeping.... or eating.... or training.. you get the idea...)

Peace and Love    J xxx

Unholy_pie

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by Eleven 11 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:02 am

Welcome mate! Glad you found the offsite okay. Look forward to seeing you around

Eleven 11
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwekSpek on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:56 am

Aah welcome Jamie! Saw you just now in the clan chat Very Happy happy to have you there!

SwekSpek
$10+ Donor
$10+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by ragtagyeti on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

I've always wanted to learn Muay Thai, that sounds like an awesome job! Welcome to the clan bud

ragtagyeti
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandong on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:46 am

Welcome to the clan, Jamie! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shandong
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enty on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Hey man welcome to the family!

I'm into bodybuilding and I'll definitely have you in mind if any questions come up!
(mirin those wheels bro)

Enty
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum