Let me reintroduce myself, my name is...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let me reintroduce myself, my name is...

Post by Museli on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:03 pm

Hello all,
Well I'm Museli, *wave* I joined this clan just over a year ago when nostalgia took over and I decided give OSRS a go, and really enjoyed my time here despite being a nub. Have since returned to the game in the past month due a to a friend getting back into the game, and have been hanging out in the chat once again (I'm the guy who asks a lot of questions). Despite playing from around 2004-Pre EOC off and on (had stints in WoW), a lot of things on OSRS are different so still trying to find ma feet, so welcome any and all training tips!

RS Goals wise, long term I'd like to get this guy to the levels I used to have but also this time around, I really want to try out bossing as it's something I never really did way back when. So really hoping I can tag a long to future boss related events! Also I 'might' venture into trying some PKing. So with that in mind I'm currently training up keeping my defence @ 45 but I can see myself changing that, I like PKing just terrible at it Smile
Stats wise at the moment, account is nothing too special (Level 67, 1209 total), been focusing on questing mainly (221QP), trying to set a good base for the account to open up most things so levelling can be easier and it'll be the first tick box on overtaking my old acc. Once I've finished up these last few quests, next goal will be a Torso, so if anyone needs BA, I'm in!
Short term goals are to get most skills to 50, original plan was 60 but I'm currently working on RC to 50 and it's already got me suicidal Smile So 50 will do Wink

RL wise, I'm an oldie @ 27. UK Based. Currently working as an assistant store manager in a running store so will come as no surprise my main hobby is running. However I like most sports, massive Football and Liverpool fan so will happily talk until I'm blue in the face about it. Also watch (when its on TV) a fair bit of NBA and NFL, despite not completely understanding all of the latter.

Anywho, catch y'all in game!
Museli

Back to top Go down

Re: Let me reintroduce myself, my name is...

Post by Fe Faerie on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:20 pm

Hi Museli nice intro, looking forward to seeing you in the cc, welcome:)
Fe Faerie
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enty on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:27 am

Never too old to play this gem! Welcome!
Enty
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:55 pm

I'm new here, and It's nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum