What's your favourite skill, or most hated skill ;) ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's your favourite skill, or most hated skill ;) ?

Post by Ninjaskillzc on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:00 pm

I'd thought I'd make this post. What's your favourite skill/most hated skill and what level are you in it (OSRS only Wink ). I'll kick this off:

Favourite: Firemaking/Runecrafting - I don't really have a favourite. Firemaking with Wintertodt is fun for me, I find runecrafting relaxing when I finally get around to doing it.

Worst: Mining/Agility - Can't choose between these, I can bear construction it's just the cost, hunter is annoying at lower levels, these two definitely made the spot for me Smile .

Ninjaskillzc
Active Forum Member

zul flip

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favourite skill, or most hated skill ;) ?

Post by Giel on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:01 pm

My favorite skill in the old days was woodcutting. I was pretty nooby then looking back at it, but who wasn't lol. I would come home everyday after school and cut yews with my full Dragon, Santa hat, obby cape and shield with my daxe that I would literally draw scribbles and stuff at school lol. I was so proud of that thing and that skill cape when I finally got it.

Anyway, I would say that woodcutting is still my favorite for the nostalgia factor alone.

Worst or hated is probably herblore. It's cool but if you have the money you can just buy the potions.

Giel
Active Forum Member

chick

Back to top Go down

Post by lonlin3zz on Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:50 am

My favourite skill would be construction and farming.

- Construction gives me a sense of pride towards designing a unique and functional house to accommodate my taste in design.

- Farming, is like taking a stroll in a park. Farming your own trees and doing passive herb runs to reduce cost or even receiving consistent returns, just like a good irl investment portfolio.

It's as though the process of maxing it out is worth cherishing and having fun than actually getting the cape itself. The cape becomes just a secondary pleasure.

lonlin3zz

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:44 pm

The skills I enjoy are Slayer, runecrafting, firemaking, and to some extent woodcutting.
The ones I dislike are Prayer, Herblore, construction thieving and hunter.

reason I dislike Prayer, herblore and Const is because they are expensive to train.

Autocrat
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SwekSpek on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Fav skills: RC it gives heaps of money and I rly love the cape.
I also like Slayer (yeah you saw that) because it includes a large part of the game, pvm, bossing,... also great profit! I love RNG drops.

Dislike: Mining.

SwekSpek
$10+ Donor
$10+ Donor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum