Updating Prifddinas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you want the Prifddinas (Elf City) update on OSRS?

25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
75% 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Updating Prifddinas

Post by stephen0794 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:38 pm

So the update that I've always wanted on OSRS is the Elf-City of Prifddinas in Tirannwn. A crystal city that currently just sits there, unopened! From the first time I walked up to the walls of the city and realized you can't enter, I've always wanted to enter that city. They already have the walls of it as well!
Then I learned that they already have it open in RS3! What are the OSRS developers doing?? It's the only area of the map currently on Old School that you can see but not enter. It's an update waiting to happen.
I think they could make it happen very easily. They could already base it on what they did in RS3. They have another grand exchange there, they could put elf guards all around. A beautiful tower in the middle. They could just take all the content from RS3 and put it in OSRS!!!
I'd like your guys help in making this a reality if you like my idea. Help me post to Jagex forum. Next time there is a OSRS development twitch stream, help me spam the comments. Anything.
Another big beautiful elf city in Runescape would pretty much make this game. You have to have an elven city in a fantasy game, you just have to.

Thoughts??  Shadoge

stephen0794

Back to top Go down

Re: Updating Prifddinas

Post by Agdal on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:54 pm

I haven't been in the town since I quit RS3 before they opened the walls, but what I read from you is that there's no real use for for it in the current state of OSRS. There's no need for another GE and technically West Ardougne, Lletya and Elf Camp are Elf towns/cities. And if they were to add a new city that is home to Elves, they'd probably add it to Zeah or something.

Agdal
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Updating Prifddinas

Post by lonlin3zz on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:41 am

I think we should have a lore behind these kind of huge elf city content, such as resolving the feuds between the Elves and the rebels, that opens you to the city.

Menaphos should have a closing lore too.

But since the community prioritize more on pvm and new gears, they are bottom of the list.

lonlin3zz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum