Review | OSBuddy VS Konduit | Purely Based on my own research and experience.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review | OSBuddy VS Konduit | Purely Based on my own research and experience.

Post by Ninjaskillzc on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:29 pm

After hours and hours of research onto these two clients*, I am creating a review on these two clients. All these are controversial, obviously, and these are the facts, or at least as close I can get to them, out of all the sources I have found.

DISCLAIMER:I CANNOT CONFIRM THE SAFETY OF THIS CLIENTS, NOR DO I OWN OR TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM, THIS IS PURELY BASED TO GIVE YOU KNOWLEDGE ON THE CLIENTS SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN ACCURATE DECISIONS, DO NOT BLAME ME IF YOU ARE FOR SOME REASON HACKED FOR THESE CLIENTS. THANKS FOR READING.

Tags: OSB = OSBuddy | Kon = Konduit

Safety:

Safety first, so I have put this first.

OSB - Mod Ash on Twitter: `We obviously cannot guarantee the safety of 3rd Party Clients, however that specific one [OSB] has a good reputation`. Jagex checks through the code, helped on by an old JMod (Jagex Moderator). Overall, I would say it is pretty safe, put in a PIN and 2 Step Authentication and you can't exactly get hacked.

Kon - This has been a bit more tricky to find sources for, as I am unable to find any Jagex confirmation on the matter, I might just ask them myself about the mattter Wink . However, the sources from the players which I have found say that Kon is safe, some have been saying about keyloggers/it gets you hacked, however a creator of OSB and Kon have assured this person that it isn't the case, with loads of technical terms I don't understand and a TL:DR of this. Overall, use at own risk, presumably safe, not as safe as OSB I would say.

Features:

OSB - Interactable World Map, some good working clue scrolls, not the new ones since the clue update, working on some master clue locations, however some have been covered. Requires real life payment to unlock all the features. Experience an hour tracker and now underground intractable world maps, for all features, check out the official OSB site.

Kon - Better features from what I have heard, in my opinion, less of a popular or trusted choice, but is completely free for all the features, check out the official Kon website. Better features in my opinion, and is completely free.

Kon wins this round to me, however OSB still has some pretty good updates!!

CLANNIE REVIEWS:

What do YOU think? What do you want? Comment it and your review will get on this part:

User: Ninjaskillzc (me Wink ) I was always sketchy about these clients, but I started using OSB Free, never been hacked, much more trustworthy of it as I've been using it for a while, thinking of turning to Kon, but I don't know if it's safe, kinda why I made this review to see what other people and Jmods think.

* - What I remember from my old research on OSB when I was previously downloading and research I have just done to confirm this, yes OSB was a botting client, but now I'd say it's safe, but it's up to you, don't blame me! About 10 minutes research on Kon.

Thanks for reading!

~ Ninja.

Ninjaskillzc
Active Forum Member

zul flip

Back to top Go down

Re: Review | OSBuddy VS Konduit | Purely Based on my own research and experience.

Post by King_Axolotl on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:40 pm

I use the default client because I'm paranoid and don't trust anybody #tinfoilhat

King_Axolotl
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Review | OSBuddy VS Konduit | Purely Based on my own research and experience.

Post by Agdal on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 pm

@King_Axolotl wrote:I use the default client because I'm paranoid and don't trust anybody #tinfoilhat

High five. cheers

Agdal
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SwekSpek on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

I'm using OSbuddy for my whole RS career, started as a free user, ended up paying for the pro version, no regrats Exclamation

SwekSpek
$10+ Donor
$10+ Donor

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum