Cigarettos intro to fame! :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cigarettos intro to fame! :P

Post by cigarettos on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:33 am

Heya guys,

I am the renown Cigarettos! I've played Runescape since I was 11 years old. I played Rs2 until Rs3 was made and quit right around that time. Mostly because I lost my bank to a lure at Clan wars for a 250m bank. Lol, FML. Doesn't matter though cuz Rs3 came out and i never played it anyway. I started OSRS a year ago or a little more and leveled only CB stats up to around 40's or so then didn't play again until about 4-5 months ago. I found the CC from some guy before GE when i was trying to sell UNID's at Varrok west and after my long break i was still logged into the CC. Which I am grateful for as it was a great help to start again. I've played consistently again because it got me hooked as a way to spend my free time since i decided to take time off school after going consistently for 3 years working towards a bachelors degree in business. I'm a 22 year old male who is your average dude which enjoys good company.

OSRS advice has been a great chat for me to be in and have never thought about finding another one. Some of my interests since starting OSRS started in combat and slayer mainly with an emphasis in strength because in RS2 i didn't really train strength and wanted to get big hits and never really thought i would keep playing this long but here I am lol. I have recently been trying to get base 60's and round out my account a bit more since losing interest in grinding combat and slayer so much.

I saw one of those fancy smiley faces and thought I would give it a whirl and see if I could join the cool kids club Razz
I've been fairly active in CC over last 4 to 5 months and would like to get a rank of some sort at one point or another.

My irl name is Bradyn (more commonly spelt Braden)

Anywho,

I look forward to joining the ranks my fellow scapers and clan m8's Smile

Last edited by cigarettos on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total

cigarettos

Back to top Go down

Re: Cigarettos intro to fame! :P

Post by Vanity on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:37 am

welcome to the forums!

Vanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fe Faerie on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:06 am

Nice read and welcome to the cool kids club. I look forward to your wit in the cc:)

Fe Faerie
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tollfrid on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 am

Welcome and good luck with your goals! Wink

Tollfrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream300 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:21 pm

welcomeee

Jetstream300