Tips for saving prayer (Works super well for Iron Men)

2 posters

Go down

Tips for saving prayer (Works super well for Iron Men) Empty Tips for saving prayer (Works super well for Iron Men)

Post by W 353 Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Hey guys,

So this is basically just a tip on saving prayer. Essentially, if done properly, it reduces the amount of prayer drained to 0.

Tools:

Metronome (Or RS sounds, can dl any app on your phone, or play a metronome video on youtube)
Prayers.... Set up quick prayers to whatever you like.
If you're on OSBuddy, and have the xp drops on you may have already noticed that when your hit is affected by prayer its a different color.
Knowledge that a RuneScape tick happens every 0.6 seconds. So set your metronome (if that's what you're using) to 100bpm (beats per minute)

What you're going to do is set your quick prayers up and then turn them on. When you hear the next tick, you're going to double click your quick prayer button to turn them off and back on. If you're going by the sounds in-game, you're going to double click when you hear your prayers activate. You're going to continue doing this throughout the duration of the fight. It's extremely click intensive, but if you're an iron man or someone who dreads doing herblore its sooo worth it.

I'll post the video, but you can youtube it, foxxi has a great guide on forums.

I take no credits on finding this.
W 353
W 353

Back to top Go down

Tips for saving prayer (Works super well for Iron Men) Empty Re: Tips for saving prayer (Works super well for Iron Men)

Post by Fe Faerie Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:14 am

W353 I am fearful of prayer tick...oh look a butterfly o.0.....easily distracted but I really like the idea of a metronome. That it's available on a vid is perfect. I've heard best place to train tick prayer is on an awful, huge, terrible black demon task, might take a week but thank you for the info Smile
Fe Faerie

Tips for saving prayer (Works super well for Iron Men) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Tips for saving prayer (Works super well for Iron Men) Empty Re: Tips for saving prayer (Works super well for Iron Men)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:14 am

Good Guide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down