Introductions;

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introductions;

Post by EisNoctis on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:10 am

Hello all! My name is EisNoctis. I've been perusing through the OSRS Forums and stumbled upon what I believe to be a gem. You've guessed it, this clan!

I've been playing Runescape since classic, and was around for Rs2 Beta. I've invested, off and on, a lot of time and money into the game (via membership) over the years. I like to think I'm well learned on everything there is to know about the game. On EoC (which I do not play), I have both the Ten year and Five year capes, which dates me at 24 years of age, haha.

Currently my combat level is 125, the only thing holding me back is my Lv90 Prayer. I've managed to get 7 99s (Att/Str/Def/Hp/Mage/Fish/Cook), along with the Quest Cape and Music Cape, and plan to get the rest at some point.

Some of my more favorite things to do in game, when I'm not zoning out and afking, is doing Slayer (Lv96, slowly working towards 99), and various skilling. By nature, I'm a very giving person. I love being able to help people out, and with my extensive knowledge of the game, I like to think I've helped out plenty. I love striking up random conversations while slaying with lower level players and giving them advice, or even helping them out with gear (if I notice them slacking heavily with gear resources). I enjoy PvM, but haven't done much, since I'm just recently coming back to the game after a hiatus.

Outside of the game I work full time, play other games, and generally just nerd out.

EisNoctis

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions;

Post by runtellthat4 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:44 am

I hope you enjoy your time with us...you will find us unique in that we have a broad base of new players ,experienced players and just about every type of player..we pride ourselves in being a relaxed family type clan..from all of us Welcome

runtellthat4
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sylar on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:40 pm

I think you've found the right clan, welcome!

Impressive account by the way

sylar
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fe Faerie on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:29 am

We'll nerd out with you! Welcome back:)

Fe Faerie
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:02 am

We're all nerds here, as I've said before the only parties I go to are 100m drop parties.

Icey

Back to top Go down

Post by Enty on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:45 am

Welcome! tongue

Enty
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum