Hello. Hope you understand!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello. Hope you understand!

Post by D A D D Y A F on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:15 am

It's been a long time since i last logged in, I miss every single of you but I don't know if I feel the same about the game anymore...
I've played it on and off for a variety of reasons, and this is the longest I've ever played the game, all thanks to you. But I don't know how I'm feeling right now after i got hacked and lost some things... Not begging for attention just wanting you to know and understand why I haven't been playing almost at all lately, Hopefully I'll have the inspiration soon enough! I will try to be on the forums alot because I still adore this clan to death and I will never forget you guys. Thank you for reading this. <3
I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Lots of love.

D A D D Y A F
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

serp

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello. Hope you understand!

Post by Greybird on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Missed by many Sad

Greybird
Insane Donor
Insane Donor

BA

Back to top Go down

Post by sylar on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Getting hacked is not the end, it's a fault that you learn from and never make again. Anyways, you'll be back, nobody truly leaves runescape Wink

sylar
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D A D D Y A F on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Appreciate it Grey Smile And yes getting hacked isn't so bad, I'll just try to get some inspiration for playing again. Smile

D A D D Y A F
$20+ Donor
$20+ Donor

serp

Back to top Go down

Post by Beezy on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Don't know how I could convince you to keep on playing. You'll be missed :/

Beezy
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down