Gielinor, here's to you man!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gielinor, here's to you man!

Post by bby on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Giel,
I just wanted to acknowledge ever since that day I reached out to you, you've been such a good friend man.
I'm normally never too down my luck, but whenever I am you're always there with a helping hand.

The biggest thing to me was the day I finally got my first accomplishment cape (quest cape), and you organized AND funded a drop party for me and the clannies to break away and enjoy. That was one of the kindest things anyone has ever done for me in the game and I couldn't let that go unnoticed.

Cheers to you dude, thanks for being a great friend and I hope great things happen for you in the future.

bby

Back to top Go down

Re: Gielinor, here's to you man!

Post by Giel on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:25 pm

It's my pleasure, really bro Very Happy You have helped me out more than you know as well when I am going through my aunt (who practically raised me) going through chemo and her treatments. You never hesitated to take time from what ever you were doing to talk to me or just say some kind and encouraging words. I felt the celebration was the least i could do to pay you back for being such a great friend. I love you

You're always in my thoughts and prayers bro and when they day comes that you finally get to step out those hospital doors and go home every little moment of joy I can bring to you will have been totally worth it!

When you're having a bad day or things just aren't going so well, just know that there are tons of people that care about you, including me. I consider you a true friend and I'm very blessed that our paths have crossed.

I love you bro! cheers cheers I'll always be there for anything you need!

Giel
Active Forum Member

chick

Back to top Go down

Re: Gielinor, here's to you man!

Post by Giel on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:12 am

I love you so much bro...

I'll see you soon.

Giel
Active Forum Member

chick

Back to top Go down